Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ten Things I learned From Watching "10 Questions For The Dalai Lama"



1. The Dalai Lama has a way better sense of humor than the Pope.

2. The Dalai Lama sounds a lot like Yoda.

3. Monks could kick some serious ass if not constrained by the excessive cloth of their robes and their strict adherence to non-violence.

4. The Chinese have turned Tibet into a dim sum platter of prostitution and consumerism.

5. I need to work harder to accept the lazy, unfriendly checker at the market who forgets to give me my cash back and tries to use plastic bags instead of the canvas ones I’ve brought.

6. “Shut the hell up” is not a good mantra.

7. While opposed to violence, the Dalai Lama believes one should defend oneself.

8. On the subject of birth control, the Dalai Lama believes in quality over quantity.

9. The Dalai Lama can fix your Tag Heuer while you wait.

10. Yak butter sucks.

No comments: